- Vehicle registration are open to the public, schools, business, and agencies, limited Spaces available.
- We will assign two parking lot spaces/ map on Saturday, October 29, 2022.
- Vehicle deadline is Monday, October 24th, 2022.
- Vehicles cannot be left unattended during the event.
- One adult MUST be present at each vehicle at all times during the Trunk or Treat.
- All vehicles must be parked in their space by 5:00 pm since the event will start at 6:00 pm. Your set- up time will be from 12:00pm-4:00pm.
- Vehicle must fit in a regular parking space (dimensions 10”x 20”).
- Your vehicle must stay parked for the entire duration of the event.
- Please have enough candy for all children to have at least 2 pieces. (Please plan on approximately 800 children as we are expecting a large turnout).
- Sealed/wrapped candies ONLY (Examples; Hershey bars, Twix, Jolly Rancher, Snickers, etc. NO HOMEMADE TREATS). You may hand out items other than candy such as; pencils, small games, school supplies, crafts, etc.
- We will not provide electricity, you may bring your own generator.
- Decorations must be completed by 5:00 pm. Judging will begin at 6:00 pm and Costumes are encouraged.
- We will announce the winner at 8:30pm.
- Please ensure the area around your Treat space is clean and all trash is removed prior to leaving after the event is completed. Trash cans will be available.
- Search online for images of Trunk or Treat examples.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact us
@Office (928) 341-8574
Edgar Juarez’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alma Vizcarra’s email: email@example.com